Considering going vegan? Here's our restaurant recommendations
2 min read
Alan didn't go full-vegan, but as you probably saw on his Instagram, he was "part-time" vegan for couple of months. You probably wondered about the places they ate, so here is our top five vegan restaurants that we recommend. FYI, these aren't in any order of preference.
1. Peacefood - vegan kitchen and bakery. I love avocados, and I really want to try their tempeh avocado. They even have CAKES!
2. Jivamuktea Cafe - if you're looking for a chill place to sit down and take your time with your food, this might be a good option. I've always wondered what vegan desserts taste like. This place serves pancakes, pudding, and some pie.
3. Candle Cafe - light up your first vegan experience, no pun intended. With loads of pictures on their site showing what they offer, it's really helpful us non-vegans to visualize what we can anticipate.
4. Seasoned Vegan - going here is like going to Outback, except all the "meat" is made of soy. Go figure.
5. Atlas Cafe - if you're looking for a place to go with your non-vegan place, this might be worth a trip. Serving both vegan and non-vegan comfort food.
Comment below on your favorite vegan places to go!
American doughnut company is offering a dozen doughnuts for $1 special to celebrate its 81st birthday.
Reminiscent of the old school tye dye, Khoman Room is set to release a collection of intricately bleached and dyed garments for this Spring/ Summer season.
Roy Woods, Canadian rapper/singer signed with OVO Sound, pulls up in our velvet shirt.
We had the chance to shoot Kota in our Jameson.
Our New Denims are ready to ship.
I can't always whip up a healthy and nutritious meal for breakfast. That is until I encountered this spot in SoHo; west of Prince Street on Thompson Street.
3 ways to style our latest denim release, JAMESON.
Walk through of the first 12 months of a pair of raw denim.